Κυριακή 14 Μαρτίου 2010

Idiotsavant - Feindsender





i got acquained with idiotsavant's sound thanks to this mini LP back in early 90's upon visiting a friend's place to listen to some musics. still love it. can't say the same for their rest records but this one remains a trully fave one.

sadly my copy misses the inserts so just front/back & sound @ 320 mp3 and infos pasted from disgogs.

Idiotsavant - Feindsender

eksakt records eksakt 009 mini LP 1984


A1 Bolero
A2 Maskarab
B1 Stravinsky
B2 Phantasy In Red


play loud!!

http://sharebee.com/38c878f3

1 σχόλιο:

Rotsedammer είπε...

Dear friend in music,
I (still) have this album (Idiotsavant - Feindsender), but I no longer own a record-player. I really enjoyed listening to it and I would love to have a digital (mp3) copy. Yours is the only one I could find on the web, but obviously, all links are outdated. You would give me great pleasure if you could provide me with (link to) a copy.
Jean [rotstedammer(at)gmail.com]